- Each application will be reviewed by a selection committee that includes participating provider leadership, venture capital participants, clinicians, and technology experts.
- The committee will select up to ten companies to participate in the Accelerator Program. Criteria for selection include: product innovation in focus areas, value/benefits within the focus areas, management’s track record, and product maturity stage.
What Selected Accelerator Companies Gain
- Access to product and technology feedback from the participating provider organizations.
- Technology experts to help customize and integrate products with the SHIN-NY.
- Participation in a leadership program in which companies will be able to interact with a network of healthcare leaders, successful entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Access to the NYeC-led EHR/HIE Interoperability Workgroup network of providers, states, and vendors from across the country.
- Each selected company will receive $100,000 in up-front funding from a syndicate of leading venture capital and strategic investors.
- Capital provided will be structured as a note convertible into the next round of financing, with a small warrant coverage.
- March 6 – Call for Applications Open
- April 11 – Applications Due
- June 5-6 – Finalists Presentations
- Week of July 14 – Kick Off Event