- 21 companies have graduated from the NY Digital Health Accelerator program
- Program graduates have created over 160 jobs
- Program graduates have raised over $230M
- 2 graduates have been acquired
- U.S. Chief Technology Officer Todd Park identified the NYDHA as a program that other states should emulate and that could serve as a model for the nation.
- New York State Health Commissioner Nirav R. Shah, M.D. stated “The Digital Health Accelerator program will further advance New York’s national leadership in health IT”.
- The California Healthcare Foundation called the NYDHA “One of the most successful Accelerator models in the country”.
- Toronto University’s Rotman School of Management rated the NYDHA the top health IT accelerator in the world.